If you are looking to start selling CBD products, you may be wondering what the best way is to label your packaging. Custom packaging is a necessary thing for any product supplier. In this respect, you must go for customization features such as CBD labels and packaging. Well, in this article we will review some of the top tips for printing your labels and boxes.
Use Strong and Durable Materials
When it comes to printing custom CBD packaging, you want your product to be as strong as possible. The thing you would never want for your box is to break or bend in transit as it can potentially ruin the whole shipment. A good way of making sure that this doesn’t happen is by using materials that are durable and sturdy.
Cardboard, e-flute, and paperboard are the options you could consider in this regard. You might also want to consider using a box that has been designed specifically for prints like yours so there is less risk of damaging anything when transporting your goods safely across town or state lines
Get Accurate Measurements
To get accurate measurements, you need to measure your product appropriately. This can be tricky if you are new to this process and don’t have any experience with it yet. You must follow these steps so that your label will fit properly:
- Measure the length of your product (from one end to another) using a ruler or tape measurer. For example, if there are two layers of paper wrapping around a jar of CBD oil (one layer on top of another), then only take into account what is underneath those two pieces of wrap when measuring its overall length.
- Measure how wide or tall each side or corner is at its widest point by holding up one end with one hand while holding down another end with another hand so that no part sticks out from under either set footing. Repeat each time until all sides are measured once again.
Keep It Simple
To keep things simple, you have to:
- Use bold and clear text. This is a must! Your labels should be easy to read from far away. If you have something written in small print on the side of your product packaging, customers are going to question its effectiveness.
- Use a font that is easy for people who might need assistance understanding what has been printed on their product labels.
Check The Coating Options
The coating options for your product packaging can be very important. Each of the following has its own set of benefits and drawbacks:
This is a flat finish that gives your product a smooth look and feel, but it may not be as durable as some other coatings. It also looks more expensive than matte or metallic finishes.
A matte finish looks more natural than a glossy one. It is also less likely to cause chipping when exposed to harsh conditions like high temperatures or chemicals in the air. However, this type of coating doesn’t protect from scratches as well as other types do.
Add The Brand Logo
Once you have decided on the design, it is time to add the brand logo. This can be seen by customers and helps them identify your product. The best way to ensure that it is visible is to place it at the top of your box or packaging, where it will be seen by customers when they pick up their products from the shelf. If you use a custom-made label, make sure that there is enough room for writing text underneath. This will allow for easy reading and identification later on.
Get Creative with The Text
Use A Variety of Fonts
Finding an appropriate font size for your box or label is essential. Try finding one with lines on both sides so that all letters are easily readable without having them overlap each other too much. There are no such hard rules, so you can do whatever you want with your text. If it fits the design, go for it. You can also use different sizes and styles of font to make your label stand out from others on the shelf or in your dispensary.
Use Different Colors for Each Letter
A simple way to add interest is by using different colors for each letter (e.g., red for “CBD”). This will give people something fun and memorable when they look at their product labels and make them remember what they were buying from you as well. To choose the right color gradients, ask yourself the following questions:
- If you are not sure which color is best for your brand, ask yourself: what does it look like in real life?
- What do other companies use?
- Are there any colors that have been associated with CBD in the past?
- You should also consider how people will see it if they are standing next to you, do these colors make sense together?
Add Some Texture
Adding texture makes any design stand out even more than just plain old text would do alone. However, there may exist certain restrictions when applying this technique.
Follow All Guidelines for Legal and Best Practices
It is important to remember that there are many different laws and regulations in place for your state, country, and even the world. For example, some countries have very strict rules about what you can put on the label of your product.
You should always check with your local authorities before printing CBD label boxes for sale across borders (or shipping from one country to another). Make sure that everything is legal in both places you are selling it.
There is a lot of information out there on how to print CBD labels and packaging boxes, but it can be overwhelming when you don’t know where to start. We at cbdboxesnow.com hope this guide has helped you understand what type of label is best suited for your product, along with tips on printing features and materials.